Friday, August 21, 2009

It's the little things in life!




HEY!!!!!
my Little Treats blog has begun and it's extremely exciting.

Here it is, folks, plain and simple ...
This world is full of great food and great times to be had, and with every adventure there will always be something to share, guaranteed.
Little treats, as we all know, is not always necessarily limited to food (though food sure is good!)

Running around and finding them is great of course, but making them, as we all know, is sometimes even better.

A little about me? hmm.
My name's Caroline, and my whole life has led back to New York. Raised in Westchester, college in Pittsburgh (CMU!) where I majored in art, danced a lot, and eventually came back to New York to be with my priceless family and this awesome city. Got my Masters at School of Visual Arts, and going on my 5th year of teaching (YAY!).
Life has definitely delivered its fair share of ups and downs, but here are the many great things that will keep it going. Here are some of my discoveries, y'all, and always wanting to hear your suggestions for more =)

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment